Thursday 11 June 2015

Sneak Peek ;D




Hello everyone,

It is finally the much-anticipated June vacation, and I am much looking forward to spending some much-needed quality time with my loved ones :) There is nothing like being able to not worry about deadlines and to-dos for a bit and enjoy some leisure time together! 

I admittedly have not had much spare time to play with my typewriters as much as I would like, but I do make it a point to type out an occasional quote now and then...

Swapping out quotes in my daily agenda.


Some time last week, a package containing a special machine arrived! It's currently being lovingly serviced by Uncle, but here's a sneak peek... Can't wait to share a 'full reveal' here soon!

Handy dandy (old!) toothbrush!


Do take care and have a wonderful rest-of-the-week ahead!

Warmest regards,
Claudia

1 comment: