Friday 17 July 2015

Happy to Be Back :)

Ta-dah! The reveal of the sneak peek from more than a month ago!



 Hello everyone,

Apologies for the long hiatus! I had a most wonderful time in Tokyo during the June school vacation, and it was a much-needed break from the monotony of work days :) We returned rejuvenated (and with lighter wallets), hee hee... It was stationery heaven and I couldn't resist! I am sure I am not the only one who obsesses over these kawaii (cute in Japanese) stamps, pens, deco tapes, etc...

But sorry to have digressed! Before we left for Tokyo, I posted a sneak peek of my BEAUTIFUL Adler Mod. 7, and here it is in its full glory... I apologise for the lacklustre photo quality. This was taken from the hubby's handphone and the first photo he sent to me post-servicing :) I got all excited while I was at work and couldn't wait till I got home!


Hello, Beautiful!


I am in LOVE with the Italics typeface!

And yes, it types in gorgeous Italics script too - what's not to love (and drool over)! It is one heavy machine, but truly so gorgeous, and in such fine working condition too. It is definitely a cherished piece in my still growing collection...

Before I sign off, I just had to share a few hauls from my Tokyo trip! Too cute not to share! (They're mostly planner related since that is yet another obsession of mine.)






And as if that wasn't enough, as we were awaiting our flight back to Singapore at Narita Airport, we went to the Traveler's Factory shop where my weakness was revealed again ;p

Jase was all smiles and thumbs-up BEFORE my purchases! Hee hee... 

I LOVE stamps! 

Narita Airport Midori Traveler's Factory Haul...

I purchased my very first (Narita Airport limited edition) Midori Traveler's Notebook, but the fact that I do not quite like my own handwriting has not changed... SO, I decided that I would use my trusty typewriters to record our travel experience (as always)...









Thanks so much for sticking around, and giving me a place to ramble!

Do have a most wonderful weekend ahead & SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all our Muslim friends!

Warmest regards,
Claudia





5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on such a fine typewriter!
    Good to hear you enjoyed your trip to Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I really like the Adler embossing on the ribbon spools too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Claudia, thanks for sharing about your trip! I would like to know if the MTN from Narita airport is sold together with the insert or does the insert need to be bought separately? And also where did you get this super awesome looking typewriter from? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The insert is included! You can visit Vintage Empire Typewriters at Katong Plaza! ;)

    ReplyDelete