Tuesday 5 May 2015

'NEW' Typeface Surprise!


Beautiful mocha Royal Quiet De Luxe -
I have always loved the 'Shift Freedom' key!

Heartiest greetings everyone,

I hope that you have had a most wonderful start to the week thus far! I typically do not update my blog this early into the week, but a new typeface always warrants sharing, hee hee... The Italics Double Gothic variant isn't completely foreign to me. I had ever owned a 13" Signature portable a few years back that I had since put up for sale as I didn't need one with such a wide carriage. It is most lovely to be able to acquire back a machine with this rather unique typeface - and to add icing to the cake, this came as a complete surprise, yippee!


INTERESTING type!

It IS a beautiful machine!

A little peek into how I catalog my typefaces...
Apologies for the typographical errors! (Borwn? Yikes!)


I hope you enjoyed this brief post and I wish you a great week ahead!

Warmest regards,
Claudia


5 comments:

  1. Beautful typewriter and typeface.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't seem to throw a stick in any direction without hitting a typer with an interesting typeface! Very nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bill for reading my posts and your nice comments always! I'm so appreciative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Credit goes to my hubby, really... But I think that's because I tend to share more about typefaces so it seems that way! :) Thanks much Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, and I don't recall seeing such a typeface before. Definitely uncommon.

    ReplyDelete