Wednesday 23 December 2015

Season's Greetings!

Hello everyone,

It's been quite a while since I have updated my blog (sorry!), and how soon the year has come and gone! It's been a most wonderful 2015, and I am much looking forward to another fantastic year ahead :) May I take the opportunity to wish all abundant blessings this festive season!

I have been enjoying the school vacation very much, and this time, we took a short trip to Hong Kong and what fun it was! When I came back, it was back to using my trusty machines to journal about the lovely trip ... 









I hope you enjoyed reading the few pages from my traveler's notebook which I had detached so that I could type on the insert :)

Hopefully, now that I've downloaded the Blogger application on my iPad, that I would be able to find the time to update the blog :) I do derive much fun and typewriters are still my 'main' passion and hobby! It's become more challenging to find a machine with a typeface I don't yet own but it's the search and 'hunt' that makes an acquisition all the more exciting too!

Warmest regards,
Claudia 






No comments:

Post a Comment